Topic: Lottery Systems That Have Disappeared Along With Peoples Money

We have been warning people that most all lottery systems that are selling through places that allow affiliates to promote them for commissions, are totally fake systems by shady marketers. (Stick Only With The Reputable Systems!)

Here is the list of lottery systems that have disappeared along with peoples/members money (System is now gone person now lost system and no refunds received).

Lottery Systems That Disappeared List: (Either system was taken down or disabled by clickbank as has terms of service violation as in many complaints or found to be fake systems using false advertising) Note: It has been reported that lottery systems disabled (system banned from ClickBank) may be selling again through other market places such as JVzoo.com and continuing their shady selling tactics so be aware of this.

1- Mark Bower Lottery System

2- Lotto Strategies For Winners

3- Lottery Phenomenon

4- Lotto Variant

5- Win Lotto Systems (Now selling again through JVzoo and still using false advertising)

Re: Lottery Systems That Have Disappeared Along With Peoples Money

Very Nice Information! You are very knowlegeable in the lottery system niche, going to link this with my gambling blog.

3 (edited by Lisap 2017-07-01 04:18:46)

On my blog I have warned people in the past about these systems plus many others still on the market. Do not trust systems that affiliates can also selling (scheme to make fast cash), it is a giant neon sign telling you IM FAKE!

Lottery Phenomenon
Mark Bower Lottery System
Lotto Strategies For Winners

Updated: See I told you so, these systems are not gone, they were all crooked!

Lisa's Blog

If you have been following the news, you would know that lottery systems that allow affiliates to sell them for commission are usually false systems and simply not worth the time or money to use.

5 (edited by Paul Morris 2014-08-31 05:26:02)

What a surprise to see such systems just vanish along with all the money leaving the poor person using the system high and dry. Oh Well! I don't suspect they ever won a penny using these systems.

Cheers!
Paul

About 2 years ago was just about to buy the lotto strategies for winners. I was warned about the program being fishy, so I decided against it----very happy I did! Thanks to Nevin on loto blog.

Review my blog ::

WOW! I was at one time or another looking at these lottery systems to try out, man i'm lucky I didn't take the bait. Isn't it crazy how many of these systems are pure dishonest......sickens me!

Thanx for informing us all about these systems that were at one time making tremendous claims at how wonderful their systems will work for you. Now it can be seen for what they were really all about "themselves" taking money in from people such as myself who would be non the wiser.

Thanx for the information. Gblz

Also visit my web site ...

WOW! just commented on one of these lottery systems and oh my......it is now gone! It was reported as a fraud and i see that was exactly what it was.

Good thing i joined this lottery forum i see the truth is revealed on this forum.

was to be trying system-used maybe 2 month then gone. I was no money back and no system so I lose.

Stands to reason, i have read on this issue and the word is, don't bother with lottery systems that allow affiliates to re-sell. If selling through a marketplace they are not going to do as they claim.

At least these despicable lottery program are history and won't con any other honest people out of their money. I see one of these systems called win lotto systems is now selling through another market place. This is outrageous that another market place JVzoo would accept such trash.