1 (edited by Bodysolid 2013-06-03 09:43:17)

Topic: Win lotto systems is nothing special!

I really do not think this system deserves 2 stars, it is no better than any other lottery software systems, plus material is totally free just search. There is another review site that says it is a good system. I believe they are the sellers of that system under the deguise of a review site called Lottery-Guy.com Way to much B.S on that review site.

Do you workout? Need some advice?

2 (edited by Reportyou 2013-06-03 09:44:58)

Re: Win lotto systems is nothing special!

Win Lotto Systems is nothing special, same old crap found everywhere. Take note of this, there is strong evidence a few lottery system reviews sites are actually selling this system. They push it as if it has some good value, but put down all other software systems when they are exactly the same crap.

Any review site pushing this system is most likely the actual seller or an affiliate seller for the system, do not be fooled!

There was a lottery system poll back in 2012, 15 systems could be voted on, users voted on the best system they used that won them lotto draws.

The Win Lotto Systems was in this poll and was rated very poorly, came in tied for last place with 6 other systems. So if this Win Lotto Systems was really designed by Professor William Foster, then the professor obviously was lacking!

4 (edited by Fisky 2013-06-03 09:53:03)

Win Lotto System has no real winners I can Find. I tried this software system won squat! Ya I'm sure a professor put it together, more like a marketer.

Hey BodySolid, the system is only rated at 11/2 stars.

Update: Now in the not recommend section as is a shady system.

Checking about, I find another review site saying the Win Lotto System is one of the few good systems, it's put in the good system section on lottery-guy.com.

On this review site and a few others, I find the Win Lotto System is not a good winning system, who do I believe?

6 (edited by Fisky 2013-08-15 08:40:07)

mrtibbs wrote:

Checking about, I find another review site saying the Win Lotto System is one of the few good systems, it's put in the good system section on lottery-guy.com.

On this review site and a few others, I find the Win Lotto System is not a good winning system, who do I believe?

mrtibbs, all you have to do is go to lottery-guy.com see where he recommends Win Lotto Systems in the good lottery system area. He says here is a direct link to the system, open it, now look at your address bar the url, it has hop in it, this means it is not a direct link to Win Lotto Systems/Lottery Software, it is an affiliate sales page, "you see".

This dude who owns lottery-guy.com is nothing more than a marketer. He is selling the system Win Lotto Systems (possibly the owner) this is where he makes money by pushing you to the systems he sells.

Read the reviews on Win Lotto System, there are no winners!, the system was certainly not created by any professor. All false advertising, tell others about that review site to warn them, he has fooled enough people.

Just to inform all who are interested. The Win Lotto Systems is said to be created by Professor Will Foster. I happen to know a few real professors and they would never sell a product without listing or laying out all of their credentials certificates, permits etc so you could easy verify who they actually are. They would never sell their product through places as click bank where the Win Lotto Systems sales page is from, that's a given.

If you meet a dead end in your credential search for a professor or educator, you can safely assume the professor is a phony.

How many of these stupid lottery systems claim to be created by a professor and are found to be complete frauds? many of them! If you have the professors real name and where he or she teaches or taught, which should be provided by the professor along with his or her picture, you can easily call or look up on some .gov sites to verify all.

This system says is by a real professor, yet no proof, so is a lie. Why would anybody take a risk using such a system?

I would also like to point out that software use in lottery systems is not recommended as far to many people reporting problems with these software type systems. Systems that that have switched over to non-software are much better more reliable choices as they cannot screw up nearly as easy or as often.

Reportyou wrote:

Just to inform all who are interested. The Win Lotto Systems is said to be created by Professor Will Foster. I happen to know a few real professors and they would never sell a product without listing or laying out all of their credentials certificates, permits etc so you could easy verify who they actually are. They would never sell their product through places as click bank where the Win Lotto Systems sales page is from, that's a given.

If you meet a dead end in your credential search for a professor or educator, you can safely assume the professor is a phony.

How many of these stupid lottery systems claim to be created by a professor and are found to be complete frauds, many of them! If you have the professors real name and where he or she teaches or taught, which should be provided by the professor along with his or her picture, you can easily call or look up on some .gov sites to verify all.

You are totally correct, i do agree with you 100%

Broadcast to your prospects every day

11 (edited by Cuda70 2015-01-01 16:28:53)

The dude who owns lottery-guy.com looks to be the actual owner of Win Lotto Systems.......he builds it up to be such a great system.........It's Not!!!! All of his reviews are wrong, just taking chunks off good and bad systems equally so they all sound bad, to make the systems he makes money from sound good. The systems he says are good are most likely the systems he makes his money from in some way or another.

This dude is a SHADY MARKETER!!!!! Never believe a marketer who pushes you to systems that are affiliate based using deception, they will usually lie at all costs to sell a product.

What is very funny to me is the Win Lotto System is based on the exact type of systems/strategy he puts down in his reviews.....I don't buy into this dudes ridiculous recommendations.

Cubic inches is where it's at

To all who are interested, we have just posted a review sent in concerning this system "Win Lotto Systems"

It seems that there is more dishonest activity around this system and another review site that supports the system.

13 (edited by EJH 2015-07-30 16:29:16)

This so called professor designed system is the usual based on affiliate marketing and if you have tried any system that is similar and hadn't had any success, that is why. What you need to change is the situation. These types systems will not increase your win rate very much, not even worth using in my opinion....

Nothing IS For Sure In Life - Make The Best Of What You Have

There is a lot of bad reviews pouring out about this system and it's true owner, he is from the the UK and also runs a dishonest lottery system review forum. There is no professor that is marketing muck to fool people, very nasty running a forum putting down much better lottery systems than his own, I there always has to be a low life in every group....

Nothing IS For Sure In Life - Make The Best Of What You Have

Thanks so much, this is the much needed information i was seeking. I trust this forum the reviews are real.

My blog - Lets Make Money$

Reportyou wrote:

How many of these stupid lottery systems claim to be created by a professor and are found to be complete frauds? many of them! If you have the professors real name and where he or she teaches or taught, which should be provided by the professor along with his or her picture, you can easily call or look up on some .gov sites to verify all.

Yes....agreed! You make some very sound points.

Seems like a lottery system I should pass on by and find as more honest system. It's as plain as day to see there is no professor just a guy who is running a lottery form and sells his system yet scared to tell the truth.....make you think does it not?

No definitely not a worthwhile system, been following this system for years and he the owner has been caught using all sorts of crap to fool people, even pretends to recommend the system from a lottery system review site that is actually run by the seller/owner of this system. System used to sell out of click bank and click bank kicked it out as they knew it was a con and had many complaints, now systems sells through JVzoo another market place some shady sellers sell through.

Cheers!
Paul