Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-10-15 04:57:29

DorieSxp

Is Using A Lottery System Necessary?

Seems that lots of people do win the lottery and they did not use any sort of lottery system or similar strategy, just plain old fashion luck. Do you think that using a system will really be that great of a benefit? I would truly love to hear what people on this forum have to say about this.

If you truly have used some type of lottery system and followed it for lets say 1 years time and then just used old fashion luck picking your lottery numbers for the same amount of time, would you win more with a system or not? Who has done this and what was the outcome?

I read that some experts say it is not worth your time using any type of lottery system as your chances to win are not improved enough, as too many possibilities of combinations can win, so really any number has about equal chance of being drawn. Then have read the exact opposite of this which to me is most frustrating, what do you people think or say?

Yes, this is a little rant, not something I normally do, but I’m a little disillusioned and frustrated with trying to win and want to proceed in a realistic direction and need some serious input.

Also visit my site -

#2 2014-10-23 16:52:45

Warren99

Re: Is Using A Lottery System Necessary?

Using a lottery system necessary? Well the answer for me is yes and no.

Yes I do believe using a system of some type is more beneficial than using no system at all, but.....you need to use a good proven system, or it may be no better than just using your own randomly picked lottery numbers.

Work hard.......Play Harder!

#3 2014-10-28 05:52:40

brandcapital

Going to be using a system as it can only help not hinder my odds to win. I need to start winning something soon as our property taxes here in New York are going through the roof. Getting harder to hang on to our property need some extra cash or will have to sell.

Brand Capital

#4 2014-11-03 05:35:22

beernuts

I never really thought of using an actual lottery system before, or at least one that was specially made for winning more in the lotteries. I don’t do so bad using my own kind of way of picking the numbers; you could call it the Sports and Beer system. Sitting down to a cold Coors and a College Football game, or a Bud and a Basketball game, maybe even a Hockey game and a Heineken, I can use the numbers from the jersey of the players and mvp’s of the game, throw in a number from a final score and there you have it – winning something on the lottery and keeping up with the guys at work on the latest in sports. My wife thinks I’m crazy, the guys at work think I’m brilliant and me, I think that it’s a fun way of playing the New York Lotto. So as I was sitting here watching the Yankees and taking down some jersey numbers, I thought I would look up on the internet if anyone was doing the same thing as I was. I see a lot of people are saying a lot about a whole bunch of lottery systems and how you can win more using them. I know I win from time to time, not a lot but enough to keep me in beer and nuts to play the next draw. Looking at all the conversations about these systems, I think I might have to buy one and try one out. Who knows, maybe I will combine one and my Budweiser Night Picks and win the jackpot one day.

Last edited by beernuts (2014-11-03 05:37:15)

#5 2014-11-09 05:32:23

QTPI43

So here is my dilemma. I do believe it would be best of course using any method that can help my chances to win easier, but have never in my life used any type of lottery system. I don't want to try every system and find out it is not helpful to me, or possibly i will not understand how to use it. I guess this is why i still buy my numbers the same old way i always have.

I am really am not much of a gambler and lose most all the time .... still not quite ready to push a system into place just yet. I think i will pour myself another glass of wine and ponder the idea of it all.

#6 2014-11-10 17:07:42

WileyCoy

Using a system is necessary. You must use a system or technique if you are going to use the Lottery as your ticket to economic freedom. I've played the lottery both ways, using my own techniques and now with a lottery system designed to improve my chances to win easier. I can honestly say that using a lottery system is a much better way to play lotto for sure.

#7 2014-11-17 06:45:38

Lorna Fram

For real, yes using a lottery system is advisable it will only benefit you, so why not.

Just don't get confused, you must trust your instincts on which system you choose to use. It's not your fairy godmother that will make the poor decision, it’s all on you, but still a system is needed.

Lotto Black Book Is Busted All Lies!!!!!!
http://ikillspammers.blogspot.ca/2011/1 … etely.html

#8 2014-11-23 07:01:47

QTPI43

Well i think i have had my eyes opened up to the fact that using a lottery system versus not using one, is the more beneficial path to take. Was talking with a few people who have used both no systems and then with using a system and all, every person said they did better using a system than when they were not using a system. So i guess that settles that for me!

#9 2014-11-30 18:13:23

Ann Seig

Honestly, it is a wise choice to use a lottery system as it will only help you, not hinder you. My only problem with using a system is finding one that is worth using, as most will help very little in regards to hitting winning lottery numbers, while the better systems will help you much more. This is where it pays to shop around and read the reviews such as the ones on this lottery forum.

#10 2014-12-04 18:57:49

lotwin

Your attempting the impossible trying to win a lottery jackpot, it’s just common sense to use a System that will better your chances. Seriously what other way is there?

Use a system along with luck or just rely on pure luck, I think it’s up to each to decide what is best for yourself and play accordingly.

You invest money......do you just put it into any old stock or Mutual? Most will seek advice from their banking institution to guide them, which is like strategy or using system for playing the lotto. You use advice/system with luck in your investment choices, you should do the same with your lottery as it can be looked at as an investment also.

Last edited by lotwin (2014-12-04 18:58:24)

#11 2014-12-05 17:31:39

Yerbuddy

I say GO FOR IT! Expand you’re your world a little, try different things and ideas, if not too expensive, well why the hell not try a system. Pick ones that have the better reviews, the more Professional designed systems will work best.

#12 2014-12-09 06:25:04

DorieSxp

Excellent.... were getting some good response to my post. I believe this will help set the record straight as to how many people do in fact use a system or frown upon using a system.

The experts tell us a lottery system is highly beneficial and is the smart way to play any lottery game. Come on people! lets hear some more from some of you as to what your opinion on this matter is. I really want to know as do others, lets get get some serious responses....if you have the time of course I do realize the countdown for Christmas has begun.

Last edited by DorieSxp (2014-12-09 06:25:59)

Also visit my site -

#13 2014-12-09 08:56:32

Cuda70

Oh yes I definitely use a system. Sometimes I use two systems just to keep switching things up a bit. Hands down.... a good lottery system will give you more winnings over a given amount of time, playing the same number of draws, versus using no system at all. Lottery systems if you look at it in an intelligent manner, are the only tools designed for that particular job, it's a FACT!!!!!!!!!

Cubic inches is where it's at

#14 2014-12-23 05:29:41

DorieSxp

We had an awesome Christmas  party this year, all attended.......great door prizes were won. I won one of 2 - $500 winning tickets and also got a bottle of wine. Last year we did not have any door prizes and we had to even pay for our own drinks (bummer).....now I have $500 extra to do As I wish with. I’m definitely grabbing a good system, thinking about smart play, but may choose another, can’t decide just yet. I can now play with a higher amount of lottery tickets......hopefully win big!

Great start for a new year, wish all of you the best in 2015 wink

Also visit my site -

#15 2014-12-25 08:54:57

Fisky

Happy New Year!!! Lets All WIN BIG in 2015!!!

Definitely try something different if your lottery game play is not working well for you!

All the best to you and your families!

#16 2015-02-02 03:26:38

bradshaw4578

Yep I’m for the use of strategy all the way! Why in the world would anyone choose to not use a system or some method that improves ones odds?

Anyways.... going to be focusing now on my lottery game, my Patriots won the SuperBowl.....made me some good $$$$$$$$$$$

#17 2015-02-15 04:43:18

Veronica

Do you folks ever get seriously depressed when hearing about the latest lotto jackpot winner, how happy they are now that they are rich? "Well I do" ticks me off seeing their winners photo in the newspaper and their statements how they will be helping friends and family, following their big dreams of living life to the fullest, or some other equally as annoying statement. 

It's such a let down isn't it? Darn it, I want to be a Big Lottery Winner Too! So sorry got off track just a little. What I mean to say is..... yes absolutely!! You should be using a lottery system, it does up your chances to win as I have found out myself. No big jackpots wins yet......but gosh darn I want to win badly!

#18 2015-02-16 16:52:04

flomeen

Using a lottery system is very necessary.....you need to use a hands on type system though (not a software type system) so you can see your input, change your Input when needed, see where all is coming from. Software systems are not going to help you very much no matter how much the system claims, only hands on systems are worth using. You must do a little work yourself to get the proper setup for your lotto numbers combinations and to know exactly where all was derived from and put together properly. Software systems hide this from you, you could be getting numbers/number combinations from the moon for all you know.

Bottom line in my opinion is "yes" should use a lottery system.....system must be worth using or nothing will change much in the way of upping your success.

#19 2015-02-18 03:39:45

GT45

My vote is to use a good lottery system, I say this now as have done it both ways, with and without a system. The few first systems I tried out were not what I expected, they did not perform well at all. When I came across this lottery forum, I started to understand why some of the systems I chose to try completely failed to improve my win rates, even though they stated will give very high win rates.

I am taking the time to write this out so others may also understand what is so common amongst many lottery systems out there. If you have never taken the time as I did to do my own due diligence, it would be impossible to know this fact. I guess most will not do not do this type of research, it was very time consuming but well worth it

I read on this forum that systems that allow affiliates the ability to sell such a system for sales commissions, is basically done solely for the purpose to make money, especially for the owner of said system. This started to kick start my brain to wonder just how many of these lottery systems were in fact affiliate based. After searching and checking out some 35 systems, I was absolutely blown away that almost every single one of these systems were sold from the same program/place/company and was indeed affiliate based.

Affiliate based programs are just fine depending on what the product or program is but!!! Affiliate programs are a gigantic red flag for a lottery system. Lottery systems should not be affiliate based as how the hell is this needed in a true winning system.......it's NOT! This drove me to read reviews for many lottery systems to see what the heck was happening. Why are these systems all giving you the usual big story why this system will work so good for you, or has the best win rates of any system, even giving testimonials that are clearly not true. This was all coming from systems sold through the same program/place/company just so they can have affiliates sell them to make money, not because they win lottery games.

This forum does tell it like it is. Look at the many lottery systems receiving crappy reviews, go check them out, they are all sold through the same program/place/company and all have affiliates selling them. Now look at the smaller group of lottery systems that are receiving good reviews, they are independent selling from their own websites and are not affiliate based. Are you staring to see the big picture here? It took me a while to see this for myself and see what exactly is really going on here.

Makes perfect sense now, mystery is solved. If my memory serves me correctly, I think others were referring to these affiliate based lottery systems as GIMMICKS! I now clearly understand why. Of course using a system is the better way to improved winning. You still will do better with the help of a good lottery system, that is just a given, just chose more wisely. You may want to make sure the system is in good standing and not affiliate based which means red flag....move on to a real system created by real experts, not marketers looking to smoosh you with false advertising just to get your money.   

If any of you have something you wish to add to this, go for it! The more we learn the better we can make more positive choices and heck, win something for a change.

#20 2015-02-19 04:54:00

dragonslayer

GT45 wrote:

My vote is to use a good lottery system, I say this now as have done it both ways, with and without a system. The few first systems I tried out were not what I expected, they did not perform well at all. When I came across this lottery forum, I started to understand why some of the systems I chose to try completely failed to improve my win rates, even though they stated will give very high win rates.

I am taking the time to write this out so others may also understand what is so common amongst many lottery systems out there. If you have never taken the time as I did to do my own due diligence, it would be impossible to know this fact. I guess most will not do not do this type of research, it was very time consuming but well worth it

I read on this forum that systems that allow affiliates the ability to sell such a system for sales commissions, is basically done solely for the purpose to make money, especially for the owner of said system. This started to kick start my brain to wonder just how many of these lottery systems were in fact affiliate based. After searching and checking out some 35 systems, I was absolutely blown away that almost every single one of these systems were sold from the same program/place/company and was indeed affiliate based.

Affiliate based programs are just fine depending on what the product or program is but!!! Affiliate programs are a gigantic red flag for a lottery system. Lottery systems should not be affiliate based as how the hell is this needed in a true winning system.......it's NOT! This drove me to read reviews for many lottery systems to see what the heck was happening. Why are these systems all giving you the usual big story why this system will work so good for you, or has the best win rates of any system, even giving testimonials that are clearly not true. This was all coming from systems sold through the same program/place/company just so they can have affiliates sell them to make money, not because they win lottery games.

This forum does tell it like it is. Look at the many lottery systems receiving crappy reviews, go check them out, they are all sold through the same program/place/company and all have affiliates selling them. Now look at the smaller group of lottery systems that are receiving good reviews, they are independent selling from their own websites and are not affiliate based. Are you staring to see the big picture here? It took me a while to see this for myself and see what exactly is really going on here.

Makes perfect sense now, mystery is solved. If my memory serves me correctly, I think others were referring to these affiliate based lottery systems as GIMMICKS! I now clearly understand why. Of course using a system is the better way to improved winning. You still will do better with the help of a good lottery system, that is just a given, just chose more wisely. You may want to make sure the system is in good standing and not affiliate based which means red flag....move on to a real system created by real experts, not marketers looking to smoosh you with false advertising just to get your money.   

If any of you have something you wish to add to this, go for it! The more we learn the better we can make more positive choices and heck, win something for a change.

Congrats GT45, you done well! Never thought of checking out all the systems to see if were sold through same places and sure enough you are spot on. I noticed that most of these systems were very similar in that they are hot and cold numbers type methods, which if you are aware you can do the exact same for nothing....no cost at all!!!!!

#21 2017-07-24 04:49:15

Fisky

Always use a lottery system over using just random lottery numbers. Here are a few great sites to check out, they can help you win the lottery.

Lotto Edge

Lotto Winning Strategies

Lotto Luck

Lottery Group

Win The Lottery

Last edited by Fisky (2017-07-24 04:54:52)

#22 2017-08-18 04:15:09

Bonny Kela

I feel using a system would be more beneficial than not using any system at all. Quick picks really "suck" never hit anything. I now am using a good system and I feel I will have better success, or at least hit some winning numbers more often than before. It be gambling, patients is a must but those that never give up sometimes get the biggest rewards.

Board footer