1 (edited by MRLucky 2014-12-09 17:07:43)

Topic: Lotto Black Book Breaking News!

I just found out the Lotto Black Book System which most people know by now is a crock of garbage, copied there system from another junky system that has never won any lottery game ever and said it was developed by a math professor Larry Blair, all complete lies.

The Larry Blair Math Professor scenario was busted as fake about a year ago, so these shady sellers now only give you a short video to watch instead of showing you all the fake testimonials and fake winning lottery cheques they used to show on their 1st and 2nd sales pages.

The Lotto Black Book is the biggest lottery system fraud I have ever seen!

There are No real winners who have used this fake useless system and the seller did not win the lottery jackpot 3 times in a row, so do not be fooled by the nonsense it advertises. Report this fraud system as others say to do to the FTC or complain to click bank to have it removed as people are getting suckered by this system everyday.

The Internet is spammed with emails being sent to people such as this one below:

"The Lottery Black Book" Is…

The first and still the only proven method

that can make you a winner 5 out of 10 times.

A step–by–step plan developed by a math professor Larry Blair so easy to understand and apply that even a 7 year–old kid can do it.

Lotto Black Book System All Lies!

Re: Lotto Black Book Breaking News!

Thank You for posting this news about The Lotto Black Book Formula. I almost fell for it until I found this review site and all the complaint issues!!

Jessica

Yes, thank you from myself also, as I was wanting to try this lotto black book system. Says the professor developed it over 20 years, yet every single review site is warning people it is all lies! Hard to trust any system these days.

anne wrote:

Yes, thank you from myself also, as I was wanting to try this lotto black book system. Says the professor developed it over 20 years, yet every single review site is warning people it is all lies! Hard to trust any system these days.

Get this! The lotto Black Book sales page over the last few years has changed in regards to how many years this phony professor took to create the system.

First was 20 years on main sales page
Then was 9 years on main sales page
Now I'm seeing 8 years on some sites

This shady seller could not even get the amount of years correct, what a smart professor, does he even remember his real name? Apparently not as he is using a fake name Larry Blair as it matched a lottery winner named Larry Blair which is against the law to do, false advertising.

Another person broke down this Lotto Black Book system, caught and showed all the lies and nonsense about this system, then when the seller of the Lotto Black book saw this he quickly changed his website, removing some photos and what not. Now just shows you a video, still same old lies and useless system. Some people on other forums say this seller is actually Paul Connors a know scam artist.

I still cannot understand why click bank allow this system to sell through their program, looks really bad on click bank to allow know scam system to sell through them.

Im very surprised this lotto blackbook is even still around.

sandeep1 wrote:

Im very surprised this lotto blackbook is even still around.

I'm surprised systems as lotto black book, silver lotto system, formula one lotto and so forth are still around. Click Bank allows these false systems to be sold through them, maybe it's click bank that need to be sued as they know these systems are fooling people using false advertising.

I am very surprised, I thought this black book system was for real, I am so grateful to see real advice given.

MORE STUPID SYSTEMS that promise you can make money winning the lottery.

Looks like just another type MLM program that only pays tiny little commissions and
really only makes money for the company by sales. There is no proof of actual lottery winnings that this lotto black book seller has claimed. Obviously the seller is not a professor at all.

I don't know about you, but I'm sick to death of all of
that CRAP...And when I see CRAP, I run the other way!

I agree with others on this forum that tell you to stay clear of all lottery systems that allow others to sell it for commissions. Taking a look into all these types of systems it does seem to be a common factor.

GT45 wrote:

MORE STUPID SYSTEMS that promise you can make money winning the lottery.

Looks like just another type MLM program that only pays tiny little commissions and
really only makes money for the company by sales. There is no proof of actual lottery winnings that this lotto black book seller has claimed. Obviously the seller is not a professor at all.

I don't know about you, but I'm sick to death of all of
that CRAP...And when I see CRAP, I run the other way!

I agree with others on this forum that tell you to stay clear of all lottery systems that allow others to sell it for commissions. Taking a look into all these types of systems it does seem to be a common factor.

I,m sure we'll all see a system emerge claiming to be created by an ex British secret service agent 007 type, that has a special secret winning system that has cracked the lottery code. This will only be available in very limited numbers, for your eyes only sort of deal!lol

Let me give you a hint about what you are getting with the lotto black book system CRAP!

I see this lotto black book lottery system was a big deal about 1 year ago. It was all the rage, advertising was everywhere on the web (still is) I did not realize that these systems as lotto black book could get away with telling you it was a system created by a Professor and so-forth if was not the truth! Yet here is the system still selling away and is choke full of nonsense! Nothing about the system is true, just a way for the seller to make his or hers easy money, which is stealing in my books.

If said Lotto Black Book System was in fact real and produced winning results we would see real evidence of who this Oklahoma Math Professor is. There would be credible information, which there is not. How many system right now are using this produced by a Professor or Math Genius? Just think about it, never makes sense, they copy this scenario over and over why.

I actual sell other products through Click Bank, but I only choose sensible products. I have not seem a sensible lottery program selling through Click Bank yet. All real winning systems will not need affiliate to promote and make sales, they make money by winning lottery games ( winning many smaller prizes adds up fast)

This Lotto Black Book I have seen change the sales pitch a few times, caught in there own lies! Even a website called Click Bank reviewers warns you the Lotto Black Book is not real system.

Lotto Black Book is just affiliate marketing for sure.

So if this professor put together this system, so what did this professor teach? Where are his Academic Credentials? Any real professor would be more than happy to supply this information to show his credibility, yet there is nothing and no proof of any winning he claims, I call this system Bull Crap!!

Certainly this lotto black book system is not for real and I feel the seller has crossed the line by feeding false advertising to people to sell a seriously poor system.

I am now using a system that works very well and will stick with it, so nice try lotto black book but you have been caught red handed as a system full of lies!!!

Check out my webpage

This is a great informational forum, people are coming forth and telling it like it is about systems such as this Lotto Black Book. Did you ever notice just how many youtube videos there on this system? It is bordering on the ridiculous, some do not make any sense at all, some want to praise how great at winning the system is. Many of these videos are by the same person and there are many by different people as well, all sending you to their own link, hoping you buy the system through their link so they make money from the sale. As far as I can tell none of these people have ever used the Lotto Black Book System themselves why? If the system worked so great they would be using it and doing well, yet not a single one of these people could provide a single winning lottery ticket. Also caught a few in pure lies and would not answer back. Then I spoke with a few that have tried the system and was directly informed the system was pure nonsense! Seems this whole Lotto Black Book is a built up phony system, just a stupid scheme so you buy it.

I seen absolute proof that the system is full of crap, there is no professor Larry Blair, no the system was not devised by a mathematics professor, no the system creator did not get shot for his secret system, all complete CRAP!

It is one thing to buy a system and not win, gambling is a chance you yourself take, but if the system is telling you straight out lies as in a professor of mathematics devised the system, yet that same person cannot show you any real proof, or any real proof of the so called 3 major lottery jackpot wins, it’s time to see this bogus system for what it really is, a scheme to make the seller money period! All that have bought this system were suckered big time as they say.

CRAP! I just fully reviewed this Lotto Black Book and all I can say is WTF! This  has got to to the worst system in the world. All extremely bad reviews if by real users who tried said system. Not one single good review about this system was found other than if was some numbskull selling the system and of course that numbskull says it is the best and created by so and so professor numbskull, who get this, does not even exist.

This system is a total bunch of crap! Nothing about the system is true and there are plenty of users, review sites, forums, even a person who shows you the false aspects of the system by proof pointing out in great detail every lie, false testimonials etc.

This is no joke, many people have fallen victim to this Lotto Black Book and the real owner should be jailed!

Get this info out there so others will not fall for this B.S full of crap system

18 (edited by AMPM 2014-09-12 05:32:43)

mariocuz wrote:

I see this lotto black book lottery system was a big deal about 1 year ago. It was all the rage, advertising was everywhere on the web (still is) I did not realize that these systems as lotto black book could get away with telling you it was a system created by a Professor and so-forth if was not the truth! Yet here is the system still selling away and is choke full of nonsense! Nothing about the system is true, just a way for the seller to make his or hers easy money, which is stealing in my books.

Exactly. I read many reviews and posts and I'm like Huh? This fake professor just contradicted (lied) himself two times and this was caught by people not selling the system. Lol. Hilarious and very stupid. Lotto Black Book System Doesn't Work, all advertising hype and I certainly don't recommend it either. Nevertheless, I'm sure there will plenty of suckers still falling prey to this marketer, who is the real creator of the phony system.

Final Point: Are there any real benefits to using the Lotto Black Book System, Wait... Huh???? NO!

Quite frankly I am amazed at how long this lotto black book has been around. I think most people know by now the system is not real. This lottery system has been caught using or should I say STEALING photos claiming to be winning cheques, winners photos who used the system etc...... all these nasty tactics used by low life marketers to pull in fast cash. Then people start to notice all these nasty tactics and report them, that is when systems such as this lotto black book change their sales page, which they have done more than once to cover up their B.S.

Telling people your system has won 3 major jackpots is one thing, yet cannot provide any real proof of such winnings, wraps it all up in a nut shell with a nice Red Flag......a big warning to all! Do not be fooled, this system is nothing, move on to better real systems that are not full of lies and sneaky B.S

Cubic inches is where it's at

For us to go "ooh and Awww" over some of these stupid systems. I am just mesmerized by their dishonesty.

Ya breaking new for sure! This lottery system was a complete fraud, suckered many people. They charged $100 for the system which was a joke, then when sales went way down they lowered the cost to $50 then dumped the system and all of the members. This forum along with a few other legit lottery review forums warned you! Did you listen?