Topic: Win Track Has No Winners

Took a look at this Win-Track system or should I say many systems. I cannot believe how many systems these guys are pushing at you, most sound idiotic and are not cheap to buy. They even state nothing they say about these systems is real, more for entertainment purposes. How many people were taken by these guys thinking these systems were for real?

Re: Win Track Has No Winners

All by publishers totally useless, why would anybody use a system by a publisher?

is much to many system in one place, very strange. To many system would not be logical, look to me as fake systems to sell fast like pancake and about same value.

BlorryBogougs wrote:

is much to many system in one place, very strange. To many system would not be logical, look to me as fake systems to sell fast like pancake and about same value.

Yes my friend, you said it perfectly as it really is.....nice!

Sounds like it would be total waste of my money and time, No Thanks! Will find a reputable more logical system if going to use one. I cannot see how this would help anyone win the lottery....looks like a marketer pushing silly nonsense to make money.