1 (edited by Yung Dow 2013-08-21 06:53:40)

Topic: Won 3 larger winnings in 4 months

I consistently played my lotto game using this Lotto Guy method for 4 months. It seems that the system is designed to increase your odds to hit winning numbers as you play consistently. This I found out to be correct. Starting off I hit a few 3 number hits and as I continued to use the system every draw, my winnings did increase. I managed to hit 3 larger winners with in a 4 month period (2 larger wins in the forth month) which netted me good winnings.

Trying other systems for similar periods of time, resulted in zero winnings. Lotto Guy has a good winning percentage to lose money ratio.

Re: Won 3 larger winnings in 4 months

Seems this this is reguarded as the best winning system, at least there is proof this system wins lotteries.

Very good to know, it seems this lotto guy system is for real!

4 (edited by Funmooz 2013-08-21 06:55:21)

Yung D wrote:

I consistently played my lotto game using this Lotto Guy method for 4 months. It seems that the system is designed to increase your odds to hit winning numbers as you play consistently. This I found out to be correct. Starting off I hit a few 3 number hits and as I continued to use the system every draw, my winnings did increase. I managed to hit 3 larger winners with in a 4 month period (2 larger wins in the forth month) which netted me good winnings.

Trying other systems for similar periods of time, resulted in zero winnings. Lotto Guy has a good winning percentage to lose money ratio.

Just tried a few systems that were really bad, never won even a small winner. Gonna give the lotto guy system a try soon, I know it is not a software system but a 3 step special chart to follow, so hope it does better.

Looks to me that this Lotto Guy Lottery System has many great reviews (searched the web)

Seems the system is actually legit. It has no people promoting it for commission sales as most every other system. Only found three legit systems that do not allow promoting which tells me the systems are for real and do win lottery games as the many good reviews suggest.

I also like the fact this Lotto Guy System took first place out of the many systems in two lottery polls. This is the best proof you can actually verify to know which systems are for real and which systems are pulling your leg.

The research shows this is a good system ( I have been researching systems)

These guys even answered my questions when contacted, this shows company is for real.

I am a stay at home mom and do not have the money to waste on systems that are fake, thus I do my research then choose carefully.

When it come to lottery systems, the Lotto Guy Lottery System is one of the Best! If you stick with system most users do much better than without system. Also, their support is very good, and when I say very good that means for members not for non users of the system. More people have increased their winnings using this formula system than any other system period!!!

Do you workout? Need some advice?