Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-12-16 05:46:49

jjortiz

Wow! This Lotto Guy System Does Works

I decided to give the lotto guy system a try as most are recommending it. I followed the system as outlined and have already won my money back. To win using a new system so fast shows very promising results.

I thought I would give my review so others will know it is a good system.

I would also like to point out they have excellent support and answered all my questions very fast even after I bought the system.

Another very interesting feature about purchasing this system is they will re-issue your login/password details if you loose them even 1 year later. Very professional!

#2 2012-12-16 18:02:14

dragonslayer

Re: Wow! This Lotto Guy System Does Works

Concrats! Good to hear.

I'm testing the system out myself. Seems the system wins more as you play it consistenty. I certainly have no trouble hitting 3 number wins, they come easy with this system.

Going to up my lines to play, this should boost my win rate.

#3 2013-06-11 17:14:49

dragonslayer

The LG system is for real! I started out slowly then gradually started hitting 3 number wins fairly easy, then a few 4 number wins and now just hit my first 5 number winning ticket, very sweet!

My advise is to play consistently as the system increases your odds to win as you play, so in about 60 days your in a good win zone.

#4 2017-12-03 06:37:31

archie

Lotto Guy Lottery System is a good system to use for Powerball. The system puts your numbers into way better winning groups and that what counts if you want better chances to win.

Board footer