Re: Lotto Guy Lottery System Wins Best Lottery System Poll Results

GT45 wrote:

Like many people I have bought a few lotto programs and have had little or no winning success. I have spent a few weeks listening to the many other lotto promotions, so far this Lotto Guy Lottery System seems more genuine.

I have sent e-mails to a few of the systems who promised a prompt reply, but so far no one has ever replied even after a week so, I have lost all faith in their systems.

I did however get a fast reply from the sellers of the Lotto Guy System. I needed to ask a few questions as thinking about trying the system. They answered all what I need to know, they seem very knowledgeable, again seems like a genuine system with real support.

Out of the six lotto programs I sent an Email, this is the only program that responded.

Good To Know!

I can help out some of you who are wondering if the Lotto Guy Lottery System is for real.

I'm retired in my late 60's and I'm not a computer person so need an easy system to use. I was looking for something to supplement my Social Security and decided to try a few lottery systems, which did not work out as I had hoped. I read the Lotto Guy System was a good system that may help me win a few now and then.

I got my system and started to see better winnings after my first 2 months of use. It took me while to learn the system, but after that it was simple to use, just took me a bit longer. At first I was using it wrong, then found out how to use it correctly and sure enough I did start to hit winning combinations much easier. So yes the system does work pretty much as it says and I have only good to say about it, nothing negative, so far best system I have used.

I must say that I did doubt the validity and potential of this system until I started to see some results. smile and smile

Ok it's been a while and I finally figured out the Lotto Guy Lottery System with a little help. I guess I am just a slow learner. Got my lines together and followed the playing directions to the letter and just got my first two wins ever!!!

It seems like it took me forever... but I finally know how to use the system properly. I found one that REALLY works and I am just sticking with this system. I am so glad I found this forum thanks to all!

I have been using a few lottery systems as of late, mainly have been testing out the Lotto Guy Lottery System and find it is a worthwhile system yo use. I routinely hit 3 and 4 winning number combinations which is darn great in my books.

What tips I can give you if trying out this system, is to include their special strategies along with the main Lotto Guy System. Using the special strategies seems to really boost my winning percentage as it helps to increase your odds to win every draw if used consistently.

These dudes are very knowledgeable and their support is awesome!

GREAT SYSTEM!!!!!

So I followed the numerous advice from you people to use this lottery guy system and it seriously does work…….way cool!!!

So I played 12 lines on the recommendation of lotto guy system and 3 of the tickets played matched 4 of the 6 numbers and 2 of my tickets also matched 3 numbers, so I had 5 winners in total. Wow, never thought I could win, anyway, these guys know their stuff. If trying their system I can tell you first hand “use the whole system not just parts of it”. I was told if used the system as a whole meaning main system plus their special strategies I would hit winning numbers much easier……seriously this system is way cool!!!

(Post removed) you cannot post links to your own websites if they have nothing to do with lottery or this section subject.

PM me if would like to be moved/added over to our new Lottery System Reviews The Truth

Since using the LG system...I must say it is a worthwhile system to apply. Better genuine wins come much easier.

Brand Capital

Hey all just recently got the Lotto Guy Lottery System and would say really looking forward to using this system for the long run, it is a logical method which i can see how it will help me to better my odds to win. I have used other systems in the past (all software types) with little to no success....the LG system is not software as some misleading review sites would have you to believe. Do Not Listen to any review site telling you this system is software, they are fooling people, then trying to sell you their stuff.

The Lotto Guy Lottery System has the best reviews of any system, has polls to back up that most votes were given to this system over many other systems, and their support (for members only) is excellent!!!