Topic: lottery-guy.com review site is actually an affiliate seller BEWARE!

The lottery system review site below is now reported as a misleading review site, as is an affiliate seller of the system Win Lotto Systems. This is why this review site suggests most all other lottery systems are no good at all and pushes you to the Win Lotto Systems saying it is a good system when in fact, it is not a very good system, which has been reported by real users of the system.

Here is the review site in question  lottery-guy.com

Do Not Be Fooled By This Review Site (Just a sneaky marketer)

When looking at his reviews on other lottery systems and what he claims they are all about, it is very obvious he does not even know the system in question all that well, just beats it up as it cannot make money for him. He states some systems are software systems when in fact they are not, he simply just makes up bad reviews about his competitors (other lottery systems) The news is spreading about this lottery review site being a ClickBank affiliate seller (marketer) for Win Lotto Systems, possibly even the actual creator of the system.

Our investigation into this review site is from our own sources and the many people who have sent in their opinions to inform us on this issue.

Please do not get out of line with your comments/posts on this issue, or I will have to remove them, or simply will not post your requested comment.

UPDATE: It seems Lottery-Guy has now move his Win Lotto Systems over to different sellers market place jvzoo.com and is of course still selling the system on his forum just under a different affiliate link. Just one red flag after another with this shady marketer.

PM me if would like to be moved/added over to our new Lottery System Reviews The Truth

Re: lottery-guy.com review site is actually an affiliate seller BEWARE!

This lotto site you gave as shady is site that told me to use Win Lotto Systems, they lie! Win Lotto Systems is reported as bad from here and other sites, is no good. You speak truth!

I now know they tell me to buy Win Lotto Systems as he sell system himself, i did not believe him, looked at other reviews and found this lottery forum which tells truth.

Same here, I asked on the site Lottery Guy about lottery systems and at the end pushed me towards Win Lotto Systems, but I felt there was something fishy and now I see why.

This admin at Lottery Guy review site even tells you the Lotto Guy Lottery System (No relationship) is not a winning system, even though the system won best lottery system 2 years in a row. So ya, the site is just a affiliate seller using the site as cover.

4 (edited by MRLucky 2013-04-08 09:58:08)

The actual site is lottery-guy.com This dude says he reviews all lottery systems, all B.S! This guy is so wrong on his assessments it's very funny. He is nothing but an affiliate seller hiding behind very stupid made up reviews of lottery systems. He has not even tried the other systems he puts down, but acts like he is the most knowledgeable person alive, what a joke!

Look at the link when opening Win Lotto System, it a hop link which means it's an affiliate link. This dude is lying to people to make money.

This same lottery-guy.com review was the same person telling people a few years ago all lottery systems are useless, so join under me on lottery syndicate sites. This is where he made money, but now he tries to steer you to win lotto systems which is possibly his own system or he is just an affiliate of that system.

I have seen actual big lottery winning tickets by lottery systems he states are no good, this dude is a JOKE! He is definitely hiding as a seller behind his phony review site.

Lotto Black Book Is Busted All Lies!!!!!!
http://ikillspammers.blogspot.ca/2011/1 … etely.html

Lorna Fram wrote:

This same lottery-guy.com review was the same person telling people a few years ago all lottery systems are useless, so join under me on lottery syndicate sites. This is where he made money, but now he tries to steer you to win lotto systems which is possibly his own system or he is just an affiliate of that system.

I have seen actual big lottery winning tickets by lottery systems he states are no good, this dude is a JOKE! He is definitely hiding as a seller behind his phony review site.

You are soooooo right! I posted my review on his lottery-guy.com review site showing that I won using a system he labels as Bad! He never posted that someone did win very well with the system wonder why? The admin of that site does not want any people to know the truth, just pushes them to the systems, books etc he makes money from, just another scheme to trick people. I think I will report this site to clickbank see how they appreciate all the systems he put down but has an affiliate link with win lotto systems.

Just reviewed the review site in question and there is no doubt he is selling the system winlottosystems. I believe most all the comments on the site are most likely written by the owner.

8 (edited by MRLucky 2013-09-11 08:00:09)

I have reported this site to ClickBank Security and they are going to review the affiliate site read reply email they sent me.

Luke W. (ClickBank)

Jun 19 12:58 (MDT)

Hello,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will review the Affiliate site to see if further action needs to be taken.

Thanks,

The ClickBank Security Team
abuse@clickbank.com

I urge all to report this shady review site as an underhanded clickbank affiliate, enough is enough!!

UP-DATE: Same person lottery-guy opening a private lotto strategies section, looks like another ploy to try and make money from people (he's going to charge people for this), most likely will babble on about various strategies and why they do not work etc then push you to whatever system he is selling as Win Lotto Systems possibly others. Remember this dude states that no strategy really works and puts down almost every single system, except the one he sells. Now wants to all of a sudden reveal these strategies and tactics ya right! There are only a few real good strategies, so this is just pure nonsense to try to make money yet another way from suckers who will fall for this junk.

Here's the email sent to me below:

New Lottery Strategy Launch: Pre-Register Here

This 'hidden' page is only for people who want to get updates about my new lottery strategy group.

It's going to be exciting. Development is already well under way - I've got plans for lots of tools and information to give you. I'm currently dumping an entire brain's worth of lottery strategies and tactics into a series of reports. These will get everyone up and running with a more focussed and better chance of winning the lottery!

There's lots more to come, which I won't go into here.

If you think this might interest you, just register using the form below. If you want to stay updated and be invited to join before the general public, register below.

NOTE: This will NOT be free - I can't afford to put this much time and effort in and give it away. But I can promise you it will be affordable.

MRLucky wrote:

I have reported this site to ClickBank Security and they are going to review the affiliate site read reply email they sent me.

Luke W. (ClickBank)

Jun 19 12:58 (MDT)

Hello,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will review the Affiliate site to see if further action needs to be taken.

Thanks,

The ClickBank Security Team
abuse@clickbank.com

I urge all to report this shady review site as an underhanded clickbank affiliate, enough is enough!!

I agree report this fake! I also believe Lottery-Guy.com is connected with or is the same person who owns this review site (link below) and both sites push Win Lotto Systems. One of these people/review sites are the owners of Win Lotto Systems, there is no professor who created the system, the system is nothing special and there are no winners I can find who have used it, just a scheme to make some more money.

UPDATE: It seems Lottery-Guy knows he is caught red handed lying to people, now has move his Win Lotto Systems over to different sellers market place jvzoo.com and is of course still selling the system on his forum just under a different affiliate link.

THIS MARKETER IS AS SHADY AS THEY COME

Thanks for the heads up

11 (edited by Pauly K 2013-10-05 06:57:16)

Lorna Fram wrote:

That lottery system review site has been around a long time, the owner is always up to something trying to get money from you. His latest is opening a private lottery strategy section (you must pay to get in) I thought this phony stated on his site that all lottery strategies will not help you win, seems he now wants to tell you more crap (his strategies most likely whatever he is selling) but at a cost which makes no sense at all as he puts down almost ALL systems.

Yep, I checked and he is selling as an affiliate win lotto systems Mark Collard/Prof William Foster which is nothing special, there are much better real winning systems, so this Lottery-Guy is a shady marketer for sure! How many people has he sucked in over the years.

12 (edited by WarrenBurn 2013-11-21 04:46:21)

Ya, the owner of that lottery system review site is definitely selling the system Win Lotto Systems by professor will (very doubtful is a real professor just more B.S to sell). Many posts are referring the system to some other person, most likely made up post as puts in a link to Win Lotto Systems, which is the website/forum owners affiliate link.

That dude is a misleading people for sure (does not reveal he sells the system). This fella pushes you to what he can make money from. Just look at the forum it just feels shady. He pretends to talk to people all concerned like, what utter nonsense!

I saw a post showing the website site owners Whois, it is the same as the seller in the hop link for the Win Lotto Systems. This person is an affiliate seller feeding all who come to his site B.S, then directs them to what he or she is selling, very nasty!

Looking at the site in question, I do agree it looks to be the truth what is being said. He sells systems and tells you all else are bad to improve his sales. Yes, very much a marketer trying to earn money nothing more.

PM me if would like to be moved/added over to our new Lottery System Reviews The Truth

Good that people are revealing the truth, I do not want to waste my money.

Would like to warn people on places that want you join under them in lottery syndicates. Over the years many of these syndicates were found to be not legitimate.

I see this site in question lottery-guy.com has been doing this sort of thing for years. No wonder he wants people to join under him, it helps him out. Many syndicates have been found as not to trustworthy. I would like to have control of my own winnings not some company I would have to fight to get my winnings, is much safer. You take a big risk with some of these companies as I have been reading.

Found reviews by people using syndicates and winning but never receiving their payouts. Some stated receiving only the small winning payouts, when hit larger payouts no was paid. Some take this non-payment to court, so many years of legal, why bother.

I play lotto with my own numbers and if I win it is in my hands, no problems at all!!!

Seems there may be some confusion also as Lottery-Guy sounds very similar to a well know lottery system by Lotto Guy (Lotto Guy Lottery System) I make this point clear as these people/sites are not the same person. I believe people may mix these two up.

Here is an article that can help explain this a little better.

Lotto Guy IS the Lottery Guy To Go To

I have browsed this lottery-guy.com review forum a year or so back and it gave me a feeling that something was not right. Now I recently checked the forum out and noticed a few very odd disconcerning changes. For one, I remember a few certain lottery systems or programs whichever you call them, were in the Bad section and now are in the middle section or ok. So you tell me how someone can call a system Bad for years and then now all of a sudden they are ok? That's ridiculous....first giving a system a bad rep causes people to think it is very bad, but now is ok. If that is the case then the owner of that forum is a complete fool!!!!! Hence all the complaints coming forth now about his forum which is basically a front to sell his own system or systems that are not using his own name, but made up names such as his Win Lotto Systems supposed designed and sold by a professor which is utter nonsense.

It's very sad to see there are people who do this sort of thing and are so dishonest it just drips off of them in a dirty sweaty pool of lies.

18 (edited by mmorales2051 2016-09-28 04:12:02)

That forum is the owner of system called Win Lotto Systems...it is now not selling through click bank, has been taken to JVZoo.com another market place similar to click bank. This Win Lotto Systems along with many other suspect systems that click bank deemed shady were no longer aloud to sell through them. If click bank won't allow them, you know they are no good systems. Other legit lottery forums are now informing people of this.

Just a heads up, some of these systems that were booted out of clickbank for being shady sellers are now selling again through marketplaces as Jvzoo and softwareprojects.

The lottery system win lotto systems is a fake system, owned by the same person running the shady lottery system reviews site (lottery-guy.com) His name real name is Martin Waterhouse and his company is Mill Services, he lives in the UK - the win lotto systems is stated to be created and sold by a professor will, so the big lie comes out, there is No Professor, just Martin who is a sneaky shady affiliate seller, selling under fake names.

This crooked marketer is lying to people on his review site to make money, period! Do not trust a single word this guy says on his review site, I have caught him in tons of lies and I see others are starting to state the same...he is a con artist!