Topic: Lottery Circle Is Crap!

I just bought a year membership at LottoCircle and never even got a link to the site where you sign in and I have to wait 2 business days to get any response and they only allow 1 business day to cancel your order, so if you don't get a response for 2 days, how can you cancel in 1 day ? I went to Chat and they gave me the run around and didn't address my issues at all, just kept asking me to buy it after I told them I already did and want my money back, I can't believe I fell for this...hope this helps keep someone else from wasting their money on this crap !

Re: Lottery Circle Is Crap!

Hopefully, Ace Lee has trouble sleeping at night...at the very least! Lottery systems/scratcher systems... you might as well just believe the fat man is coming down your chimney for Christmas. Guys like Ace Lee are CRIMINALS. Ace Lee is a criminal, preying on the gullible such as myself.

I fell for ace lee silly lottery circle system, it was of no use as I already found the same material online for free. It really does not matter if it is free or not, as it just does not help you much win anything. I could not get a a reund back and none of my emails were answered.

Never fall for the B.S this Ace Lee seller tries to sell you, move on to real systems as lotto guy system many seem to love that system and it does work.

Here is an email I just received by Ace Lee and he is trying to sell me the Lotto Black Book System which is a scam! So he is definitely an affiliate seller and a con man.

hey George...

Ace here...

Listen...Here's a lottery system that
I highly recommend and many people consider
it to be the #1 lotto system out there right now.

Click here to download now:

"Sorry Link Removed" Admin

It is a POWERFUL system created by a guy
who won the big jackpot several times.

He has a very interesting story about getting
his leg shot because these guys wanted to know
his secret system.

Basically...after you get this system, you will
no longer play the lotto the same OLD way...

Instead, you will find a simple tool to win
more consistently in ALL the lottery games.

Take care...

Ace Lee
LotteryCircle.com

5 (edited by Fisky 2018-08-10 20:51:28)

Here's an email from I got from Ace Lee trying to sell me the Formula 1 Lotto System. So Ace Lee just recommends any system or lottery program he is selling as an affiliate, OH WHAT A LOTTERY EXPERT HE IS!!

The Formula 1 Lotto System is just your common lottery software system that wins nothing and there are NO real reviews of any person actually winning from using this poor system.

Says system was created by a team of experts and an MIT Professor OH REALLY! It has been proven that there is No MIT Professor (Glen Hooke) or any lottery experts at all, just a shady marketer selling a bogus product using a phony scenario and ACE LEE is supporting these criminals. Never, ever trust this Ace Lee Marketer he will lie to you to make a fast buck!

hey Fiskis...

If you want to win BIG in the
pick 5, pick 6, and pick 7 lottery,
then check out this software now:

...It is currently one of the TOP RATED
lotto softwares on the internet right now.

That's because it is created by a team
of experts (which includes a MIT professor)
who have been analyzing winning patterns
of the lotto in many different lottery games
worldwide.

...After discovering the proven patterns of the
winning numbers in the pick 5, pick 6, and pick 7
lotto, they decided to create a software that
would automatically generate combinations
that FOLLOW those winning patterns.

After releasing the software to the public,
many people have had success winning in the
big lottery games - WORLDWIDE.

And now fortunately for you, the software is
AVAILABLE to the public once AGAIN...

...So NOW is your chance to get this software and
and WIN BIG in the future lottery drawings.

Talk to you soon...

Ace Lee
LotteryCircle.com

LotteryCircle.com, PO BOX 6185, Alhambra, CA 91802, USA

6 (edited by Fisky 2018-08-10 20:52:00)

Hey guys, here is another email from Ace Lee trying to sell his partners system, Silver Lotto System by Ken Silver which is a known scammer! Ace Lee does not care just as long as you buy it and he gets paid. See email below:

Hi,

Do you wonder why you can't win the lottery?

...Well, it's probably because you have been
playing the same way forever.

The GOOD NEWS is that you can get access to a
NEW proven & effective strategy that has helped
many people win big in the lotto - worldwide!

No wonder people do not trust this Ace Lee marketer, he trys to suck people in stating the Silver Lotto System is New, it's not new been around for ages. Then says proven & effective strategy that helped many people win the big lotto, where are all these people? These people are fake, there is no winners and the system is now on scam sites for ripping people off!

We should all thank MR Ace Lee as he really does have your best interest in mind lol What a Joke!

7 (edited by Fisky 2013-09-06 07:02:10)

Here is the latest email received by Ace Lee trying to get people to buy his Lottery Circle Software System. He says his system is #1 best selling system in the world as it works! So again for all interested in this system I want to point out there are No Winners using this system, it is very misleading!

Ace Lee tries to sell many different systems, stating each system is a great winning system, which they are proven not to be winning systems, just generally useless material commonly found online for free. Never trust a marketer that lies to sell. Ace Lee is now labled on every lottery review site as a seller of very poor useless systems, full of false advertising. 

Here is the email below sent to me (I'm on his selling list) as I did in the past purchase and test out the system and trust me it is not worth buying.

We are celebrating the success of our
"Lottery Circle" software this year!

That's because we are the #1 best selling
lottery software in the world right now!

...and there's a GOOD REASON for that.

That is because it works!

Many people have used it to get their best
smart picks, lottery frequency patterns to
win in ALL types of lotto drawings.

...Another great part about this software is
that it works for ALL lottery games such as:
- pick 3
- pick 4
- pick 5
- pick 6
- and much more...
...Plus, it works for all major lottery games in these countries:

- USA Lottery (all games)
- Canada Lottery (all games)
- Euro Millions Lottery
- United Kingdom Lottery (all games)
- Puerto Rico Lottery (all games)
- Argentina Lottery (all games)
- Australia Lottery (all games)
- Brazil Lottery (all games)
- Chile Lottery (all games)
- Colombia Lottery (all games)
- Costa Rica Lottery (all games)
- France Lottery (all games)
- Germany Lottery (all games)
- Italy Lottery (all games)
- Mexico Lottery (all games)
- Panama Lottery (all games)
- Spain Lottery (all games)
- Uruguay Lottery (all games)

So if you want BIGGER wins in the lottery,
then get the "Lottery Circle" software now!

8 (edited by Fisky 2013-09-06 07:01:18)

Here is another email from Ace Lee this time he is selling a weight loss product.

It's Ace from LotteryCircle.com.

In life, you want to achieve success in 3 things.
They are health, wealth, and relationships.

That's why I wanted to share with you an amazing
free presentation that can help you achieve success
in your health this year...

...This amazing free presentation shows you

how to lose weight naturally without all the hard work.
Plus, you can still enjoy all the foods you love...

All this seller does is try to sell silly products from Click Bank. As I have said hundreds of times he is no lottery expert. When he tries to sell you his lottery circle system he just lies to you, trying to sell you on the almost useless product.

lotto circle software just gives you what you can find free online yourself (past winning numbers) so it can be used, but do not believe the outrageous claimed win rate Ace Lee states. Best is to just look up your past winning numbers yourself, takes only minutes to do and you never need to go back farther than about 20 draws tops.

There is so many of these same type past drawn numbers systems it makes your head spin, all basically the same, all state very high win rates, all not true! Seems to me all of these systems sell through clickbank which is a haven for marketers selling B.S products that use false advertising very suspect!

If you are a very dumb person and cannot check past winning lotto numbers yourself or write them down each drawing then i guess this you need help, but do not be so quick on thinking this will give you the correct numbers, only know if correct if see and do yourself which just takes only minutes of your time.

Anyways lots of people use this method for years and never win, so strategy is poor and has been around since the beginning of time. As other have pointed out, this system misleads you into thinking you will win big, just an Internet Marketers way of making money, much better ways to play lottery than this stuff.

Don't hit if not sure

George Shoo wrote:

Here is an email I just received by Ace Lee and he is trying to sell me the Lotto Black Book System which is a scam! So he is definitely an affiliate seller and a con man.

hey George...

Ace here...

Listen...Here's a lottery system that
I highly recommend and many people consider
it to be the #1 lotto system out there right now.

It is a POWERFUL system created by a guy
who won the big jackpot several times.

He has a very interesting story about getting
his leg shot because these guys wanted to know
his secret system.

Basically...after you get this system, you will
no longer play the lotto the same OLD way...

Instead, you will find a simple tool to win
more consistently in ALL the lottery games.

Take care...

Ace Lee
LotteryCircle.com

Anyone who tells people to buy their system as it shows very high win rates is an idiot, no system will give you ridiculously high win rates that is clue to a false system. It's about educating yourself before your decision.

Just to inform you all, Ace Lee is also the same person who calls himself BJ Min. He pretends to play them off each other at times building them up as great trusted sellers. Both are the same person, just another marketer using B.S and lies to sell crap products to grab your money.

Also this Ace Lee/BJ Min character is good friends with Ken Silver who sell the Silver Lotto System which most people are well aware of is also a shady seller/marketer.

I guess i was on this ace lee/bjmin mailing list .... was getting emails almost daily saying this or that program was on fire, many people winning lottery or making great income from said programs. All this guy was doing was lying through his most likely missing teeth, trying to persuade people into buying programs he was a re-seller of so he made the commission from every sale. Most of all that was very shady was the fact all of these programs turned out to be scams!!!!!! He was pushing known bogus lottery systems and other types of mlm programs.