Topic: All Software Systems Have Affiliates Why?

Why software systems all have affiliates to promote system? If system is good no promotion needed, just a shady way to make monies.

Re: All Software Systems Have Affiliates Why?

Go only after the systems that have no affiliate marketing associated with that system. The more successful companies will not have or need affiliates to promote their system.

Why? Because this means they are legitimately successful winning systems!

3 (edited by Fisky 2014-02-14 23:34:44)

Another important thing to mention about software type systems is the fact many people report they do not work properly to begin with. Also software is known to screw up, freeze, stop working and so on. The better recommended systems all now moved to non software format as no problems can occurr, 100% reliable, no problems at all!

The sad fact is most of these software systems are just very cheaply made up and sold under whatever name  of system by marketers, not even real winning systems. When the software fails, you lose! These marketers just ignore you, they do not care they have your money and you now have nothing, not even the original crappy winning system.

I have been through this a few times myself, so take note!

Any lottery system that is push a button system and gives your number combinations or patterns is silly to begin with. You do not know how all is being put together, you need systems that show you and allow you to make changes so you see how all is happening, you have control. Only thing lottery software is good for is random number generations which is exactly what some of these silly systems give you and tell you, you are going to get big win rates, what a joke!

Stay far away from any software system especially if has affiliates that also can sell it for commissions. real system Do Not Need Affiliates! They win lottery games for real no need to make their money by affiliates. These same systems in software format are the absolute worst, just made to sell quick and grab your money.

Do your research before buying a system people.

Fisky wrote:

Another important thing to mention about software type systems is the fact many people report they do not work properly to begin with. Also software is known to screw up, freeze, stop working and so on. The better recommended systems all now moved to non software format as no problems can occurr, 100% reliable, no problems at all!

The sad fact is most of these software systems are just very cheaply made up and sold under whatever name  of system by marketers, not even real winning systems. When the software fails, you lose! These marketers just ignore you, they do not care they have your money and you now have nothing, not even the original crappy winning system.

I have been through this a few times myself, so take note!

Any lottery system that is push a button system and gives your number combinations or patterns is silly to begin with. You do not know how all is being put together, you need systems that show you and allow you to make changes so you see how all is happening, you have control. Only thing lottery software is good for is random number generations which is exactly what some of these silly systems give you and tell you, you are going to get big win rates, what a joke!

Stay far away from any software system especially if has affiliates that also can sell it for commissions. real system Do Not Need Affiliates! They win lottery games for real no need to make their money by affiliates. These same systems in software format are the absolute worst, just made to sell quick and grab your money.

Do your research before buying a system people.

Thank You, you make great points people may not know or even think about until to late.

Software can be very touchy. One day works ok, the next day no working.

Best not to use, all software is just data put in by a person, so if data is wrong, system/software is wrong. This is a big issue with these types of systems and really they are not needed can do exactly same with non-software system just takes a little longer, but most likely will be better off.

Unclevaleo wrote:

Software can be very touchy. One day works ok, the next day no working.

Best not to use, all software is just data put in by a person, so if data is wrong, system/software is wrong. This is a big issue with these types of systems and really they are not needed can do exactly same with non-software system just takes a little longer, but most likely will be better off.

Yes I agree with you 110% using a non-software system is much much more reliable and does the same thing, so what it takes a few more minutes to use, well big deal if your that fat ass lazy then you will not succeed anyways.

This makes sense to me I will keep this in my mind. Some people do like the flash or the gimmicks, does not mean it will work better.....now we know better thanks to this updated information.

Most people including myself did not know that most all lottery software systems are frauds.......never bother with software as it only gives you what is already free on lottery main websites........only systems that do not state they are software are the legit real lottery systems to use. Any lottery system that allows re-selling or affiliates is a fraud, it's a way to get your money by feeding you bull&#it so you buy it.....don't be a sucker!