Topic: Gail Howards Wheeling System VS Smart Play Wheeling System

The funny thing is, I just finished testing out the newer top rated lotto wheeling system by Smart Play Lotto Wheels and have used Gail Howards wheels in the past. Even though Gail Howards wheels have been around since the ice age, you would think there would be more winners who have used her system, but there is not! The Smart Play System is definitely a much better wheeling system than Gail Howards and has real lottery winners who back this up including now myself.

I used the Smart Play System for pick 5 lottery and it works like a charm!! I am able to easily hit 3 and 4 lottery number combination winners and I feel I will most certainly be a major lottery one day using this system. I know there are quit a few people using this system who have won powerball and mega Millions.

Why does Smart Play work soooo much better than gail Howards? Well, Gail Howard is a publisher, where do publishers get their material? From the Internet, so her wheeling system is not really a well designed system where as Smart Play uses only wheels created by real lottery experts and they do not release a wheel until it has been tested and proven to win lottery games.

I thought many of you would like the real scoop on which wheeling system is better and why.

Re: Gail Howards Wheeling System VS Smart Play Wheeling System

Gail Howard has been around for ages and no serious lottery winners to back up any claims. However, I have found a fair amount of winners who are using the Smart Play Lotto Wheels System, if they are sticking with that particular wheeling system then must be working ok.

3 (edited by Paul Morris 2014-07-11 22:32:45)

Never tried any of these wheeling systems, both of them Gail Howard and the Smart Play System may be worth a go. Read Smart Play is a newer system and some say the new kid on the block as it is not your usual type wheeling system.

Whichever, these two seem to be the better wheeling systems to use that are being recommended.

Cheers!
Paul

4 (edited by Buzz 2014-10-11 08:41:54)

From what I can tell both of these systems seem to be worthwhile to use. Have read good reviews on both. The Smart Play System is the newer of these systems so tend to go with the updated systems if I have a choice. But right I am trying out sports betting and to be honest not doing good at all, back to playing my lotto games seems easier.

Have tried my luck with gail howard system, it did not work well and cost was very high to use and buy. I have not tried Smart Play as of yet, but heard good things about it may give it a try down the road.