Re: Powerball Winning Numbers And Current Jackpot

Powerball current jackpot is $236 million....she's a big one!!!!!!

Go on get your tickets the next draw will be held on Wednesday November 9th which is tomorrow

Omgosh....Powerball is now $320 Million, I'll repeat again Powerball is now $320 Million Omgosh!!!!! That's serious winnings.

Next Powerball draw is now up to $187 Million and is $113.3 Million Cash Value

The winning Powerball winning numbers for last draw 1/25/2017 were 18    28    62    66    68    and the Powerball number was 22

No one won the Powerball jackpot on last drawing

Read This Warning:

No, Powerball is NOT giving away prize money on Facebook, this false all information and not from Powerball, just thought I should make this aware to all of you and there are warnings not to click those links on facebook.

Hey all you can join this review site sister site here Lotto System Reviews The Truth

Just a friendly reminder to go get your numbers for tonights Powerball Draw.....it's worth $229 Million which is $138 million cash value, nothing to ignore, get in for tonights draw.

Hey all you can join this review site sister site here Lotto System Reviews The Truth

With Powerball current jackpot at a tidy sum of $100 Million it is well worth playing as many lottery tickets as can afford. did I mention the draw is "tonight" so go grab you some tickets, sit back and watch the play-offs ha ha!

pharmacy meds

Haven't been on the forum in a while to update Powerball current jackpot status, so here it it is.....next Powerball draw is worth $165 Million which is $101 Million cash value

Last draw the winning numbers were as follows 11 21 31 41 59 and powerball number was 21

I did manage to hit 11 and 31 hopefully hit a few more next time around.

Best of luck to all!

Been very busy lately but though I should post that Powerball is now at $302 Million

Get your lottery tickets people someone is going to be very very wealthy on one of these Powerball draws, don't be sorry you didn't play.

Hope the best of luck to all of you!

Powerball jackpot is high and still climbing, how high will it go before the massive jackpot is won?

Current estimated jackpot is sitting at $375 Million

You have to play to win, get those lottery tickets/numbers it might be your turn next

Best of luck to all!

I play Powerball only when hits over $100 Million, Tomorrows Powerball draw is worth $106 Million big ones, I'm all in. My strategy is to now play each drawing using the same lottery numbers until some, hopefully me, wins the jackpot.

I'm playing both Powerball and Mega Millions.....right Mega Millions jackpot is currently $172 Million that's more than Powerball.

Hey all, Just a friendly reminder to go get your numbers for next Powerball Draw.....it's worth $269 Million which is $171.3 million cash value, don't ignore.

The jackpot is getting huge....best of luck to all!

Wow! Powerball jackpot is really big and still climbing, god how high will it go before the huge jackpot is won.

Current estimated jackpot is sitting at $384 Million.

You gotta play to win..... go get those lottery tickets/numbers it might be your turn next

Best of luck to you all! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

Powerball current jackpot is set at $165 million for next draw. Would love to grab some powerball tickets for next draw but unfortunately i lost $400 bucks on the superbowl, sooooooo guess i will have to wait until next payday to participate again, but good luck to all of you!!!!!!

Hey All! Good news....The Powerball Jackpot is still growing, currently sitting at $203 million for the next Powerball Draw.

Hey all, Just a reminder to go get your numbers for next Powerball Draw.....it's worth $293 Million, the jackpot it's starting to rise fast, don't ignore, get youe lottery tickets....

The jackpot is getting big....best of luck to all!

41 (edited by rosyc53 2018-04-13 04:09:08)

Hey all, Powerball next draw Sat/April/14 worth $106 Million are you in?

I was looking into bettering my odds to win, found a couple of excellent articles that you may want to read as well.

How To Win Powerball – Powerball Winning Strategy

plus

Powerball – Learn How To Increase Your Chances To Win

Let me know if these have helped you out, good luck to you all!

rosyc53 wrote:

Hey all, Powerball next draw Sat/April/14 worth $106 Million are you in?

I was looking into bettering my odds to win, found a couple of excellent articles that you may want to read as well.

How To Win Powerball – Powerball Winning Strategy

plus

Powerball – Learn How To Increase Your Chances To Win

Let me know if these have helped you out, good luck to you all!

Hey thanks rosyc53 - gonna check those articles out, maybe change the way to play the Powerball!

Powerball sittin pretty at $195 mill gotta play, it's the only way to win right? Maybe will be using a new way to play Powerball, anything that improves your odds to win is good!

Checkout rosyc53 posts on last Powerball draw, she posted some good articles that can possibly help u win easier.

Haven't seen anyone give an update as to what Powerball Jackpot is at so.........here is the deal. The next Powerball drawing is on Sat - Sept - 8 2018 and the Jackpot is now at $114 Million, good luck and play big!

As of right now the current Powerball jackpot is worth $132 Millions get your tickets the count down to the next draw has begun.

Just thought I would give an update: Powerball Jackpot is almost $200 Million on next draw date Wed, Sep 26. That is a serious chunk of change....good luck to all!