Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-10 19:05:05

Veronica

Ken Silver's Not Reputable

I did purchase Ken Silver’s system, what a bunch of malarkey and have spent weeks since trying to get my money back as his website states “full refund" yet no one seems to get a refund
If enough people get together and report him, he’ll start refunding or poss get jail time.

#2 2012-10-12 04:45:50

Sam

Re: Ken Silver's Not Reputable

I wish I had found this forum sooner, I would not have bought Ken silvers silver lotto system, which is pure rubbish. i was also refused a refund, click bank told me to get it from the seller and Ken refused to give my money back.

#3 2012-10-15 07:06:52

faruq

Silver lotto did not win and i to get no money back. This very BAD man.

#4 2012-10-15 21:55:32

Sue

Oh Dear! You should never buy any gambling system from this man Ken Silver. He has been labled as shady now for years and should be locked up and all his assets taken from him.

#5 2012-11-10 19:43:12

Fisky

Ken Silver also poses as different people. He posted on an article of mine pretending to be a police officer to try and scare me into thinking I should not write about his systems or other bad systems. I knew it was him as I compared IP addresses and they were the same as other posts from him (New Zealand)

This seller is a very nasty person, very tricky!

#6 2012-11-23 05:02:44

Sue

After doing some reading online about Ken Silver, it looks like there are a lot of unhappy customers that have purchased E books and other various products that he has had for sale, for example his honest lotto system which he now calls Silver Lotto System. Honest Ken Silver, Like hell,  he says he will refund your money if you are not satisfied in anyway with his products, which is a huge lie! He will not even answer any emails, once he has your money he is done with you.

Here is a post below I found from a person who bought a mini website from Ken Silver to market his honest lotto system.

I purchased or supposed to have purchased a mini website to market this honest lotto system, for $97.00 AU and become an affiliate selling his products online, well he is a scammer ,i thought i would give it a go marketing online, but i have fallen victim to this man and his useless products that he did not even deliver.

I think google should stop him from advertising on their site, i think clickbank should ban his products,and all the people that have been ripped off by this man should be refunded there lost money. It is not a lot of money but how many times does he do it , and get away with it. hundreds thousands, some of the sites he promotes his products should ban him.

The office of fair trading should be notified in Australia and overseas in New Zealand as thats where he lives and they should take action against him as a known scammer,just search his name online in Google.

Ken Silver definitely has the silver tongue wth his words and his writing , scamming people to buy products that do not deliver what he says that he will .

It is false advertising and the government should ban people like ken Silver from using the Internet and other con artists,that are out to take your money.

Here is another complaint I found where Ken Silver ripped off an old age pensioner out of $110 (found on scam site) http://www.scambook.com/report/view/348 … or-$110.00

I am a age pensioner who got conned by ( HONEST ) Ken Silver Lotto
he gt me for $ 80.00 in the silver lotto and $ 30.00 per month for the 80 lotto, if anyone know his where about please let me know. Thank you

Here is another complaint where Ken Silver Ripped anotther person off who bought his Silver Lotto System. Found on a customer review site. http://www.programcritique.com/subcateg … ilver.html

I tried Ken Silver's Silver Lotto System as it advertises 98% win rates and a Guaranteed 60 Day Refund. After 1 month of using his system playing every draw as the system states to play, I won nothing, not even 1 winning ticket. 98% win rates what a joke! I then asked for a refund and was refused. Guaranteed refund is a LIE!

Here is another complaint against Ken Silver and his Honest Lotto system now called Silver Lotto system, wonder why he changed the name? Could it be to many people were ripped off had to change name to re-start? Found on a customer review site  http://www.programcritique.com/subcateg … ilver.html

Ken Silver is not to be trusted with his Honest Lotto System or his refund policy. His system does not work. He does not reply when you try to contact him for help or to issue a refund.

Clickbank should look into this and insist that Ken Silver honors his pledge to give refunds. I have sent him proof that his system did not work for me, as he requests when asking for a refund, but I was completely ignored.

There are soooo many upset people with complaints against this Ken Silver con artist going back many years, something has to be done. I found a great article you can send to others to warn then about Ken Silver, as to save them the trouble of being had.

Silver Lotto System Review Real Truth Exposed!
http://lottologic.lottologic.net/wp/sil … h-exposed/

Last edited by Sue (2013-09-13 05:37:53)

#7 2013-08-08 04:05:59

Veronica

I've been reading reviews, articles, post on forums and there really is a serious problem with all lottery systems being sold through click bank market place, almost all are reported as using false advertising and lies!

Very shady stuff going on, why does this click bank allow these fraudulent systems, can only be one reason, they really must not care. I have read posts from people stating they have reported these fraud systems to click bank support only to all have the same response "we are looking into it" but never doing anything about it, as it would mean loss of sales for them.

Possibly someone will end up suing click bank - would be the answer to put an end to these fraudulent systems once and for all.

#8 2013-08-15 06:00:23

Lisap

Do some research! You will see Ken Silver (if that is his real name) has quite a few complaints against him going back years. He also has complaints from selling other products(various e-books) not just the silver lotto system. Some people have reported him to scam and rip-off sites to warn others about his disreputable selling tactics. He is a marketer not an expert in winning lotteries. You take a risk when dealing with sellers such as this man.

Lisa's Blog

#9 2013-09-22 04:21:33

Leo

Holy Crap, people are reporting this Ken Silver (Silver Lotto System) more and more, seeing the evidence of a con artists of the worst kind taking advantage of people to better his own life. What comes goes around comes around and Ken Silver (if that is really his name) will pay some how dearly down the road, it's just the way things have a way of coming back at the nasty people.

#10 2013-10-05 21:16:36

Fisky

Here's the latest on MR Ken Silver. I see he is coping articles of better winning systems than his to steal search ratings. Ken Silver puts the name of the system competitor in the article title so people click and read the false article, it then directs you to his silver lotto system website.

There is no doubt about it, this Ken Silver and his Silver Lotto System

If this guy continues to do this sort of crap I may start blogging again pumping out hundreds of articles about the truth on Ken Silver, with some help from friends maybe thousands, the people need to be seriously warned of this seller!!

Last edited by Fisky (2013-10-07 06:50:21)

#11 2013-10-07 06:44:55

Sam

Fisky wrote:

Here's the latest on this Con Man Ken Silver. I see he is coping articles of better winning systems than his to steal search ratings. Ken Silver puts the name of the system competitor in the article title so people click and read the false article, it then directs you to his silver lotto system website.

There is no doubt about it, this Ken Silver and his Silver Lotto System is huge FRAUD!!

If this guy continues to do this sort of crap I may start blogging again pumping out hundreds of articles about the truth on this con artist Ken silver, with some help from friends maybe thousands, the people need to be seriously warned of this fool!!

Fisky, you can count me in, just let me know if you decide to do this blogging thing. I have 8 blogs of my own would be willing to give a hand.

Last edited by Sam (2013-10-07 06:52:07)

#12 2013-10-12 20:16:08

Fisky

Sam wrote:
Fisky wrote:

Here's the latest on this Con Man Ken Silver. I see he is coping articles of better winning systems than his to steal search ratings. Ken Silver puts the name of the system competitor in the article title so people click and read the false article, it then directs you to his silver lotto system website.

There is no doubt about it, this Ken Silver and his Silver Lotto System is huge FRAUD!!

If this guy continues to do this sort of crap I may start blogging again pumping out hundreds of articles about the truth on this con artist Ken silver, with some help from friends maybe thousands, the people need to be seriously warned of this fool!!

Fisky, you can count me in, just let me know if you decide to do this blogging thing. I have 8 blogs of my own would be willing to give a hand.

Will do Sam, well see how things go. Right now I just giving it some consideration.

Last edited by Fisky (2013-10-12 20:17:39)

#13 2013-10-17 18:09:30

jimmkrycher

Was browsing youtube looking at the many reviews for silver lotto system and noticed a pattern for these reviews.

All of the reviews were false! Every review lead me to a sales page for an affiliate selling the system, which I contacted (contacted 5 sellers) and asked if they actually are doing well using the system, all replied "yes winnings are great". I then asked them to show me some proof of their winning lottery tickets, then I will buy system.

Get this! Not one of these sellers/affiliates could show me a single winning lottery ticket. I said this is very fishy that you praise a system all lottery review sites report as full of crap and cannot even show me a single winning lottery ticket, seems like a false hood to me.

The response back was anger! Some called me an idiot, others said I do not know what I am talking about, and some just told me to screw off.

My whole point here is, not one person advertising this silver lotto system could show me proof it wins anything, just wanted me to buy it and shut up!

If anybody has doubts about this silver lotto system as I had, just look around at the reviews, all are by affiliates selling the system, I could not find a single person or review that was for real and that pretty much says it all right there.

#14 2013-12-08 06:50:20

MrMustang500

Just to inform you all, I just found a few articles with search titles saying lotto guy lottery system in the tittle then to a website, then links saying get lotto guy lottery system here, click link, it takes you to Ken Silvers sales page for silver lotto system. So this ass wipe is falsely using the Lotto Guy Lottery System name to direct people to his system, so 100% a Con Man. 

Post this on your facebook so people can be warned!

#15 2014-01-16 04:48:05

Fisky

MRMustang wrote:

Just to inform you all, I just found a few articles with search tittles saying lotto guy lottery system in the tittle then to a website, then links saying get lotto guy lottery system here, click link, it takes you to Ken Silvers sales page for silver lotto system. So this ass wipe is falsely using the Lotto Guy Lottery System name to direct people to his system, so 100% a Con Man. 

Post this on your facebook so people can be warned!

Ken Silver stops at nothing to try to get a sale that's his way to make money. Have you looked at his sales page lately it is a massive load of junk content. Nothing on his sales page is verifiable, no evidence behind all his claims. Just a fancy seriously hyped up sales page. You would have to have half a brain to fall for his shenanigans.

Hey MrMustang, next time you run across an affiliate claiming the Silver Lotto System is all that, just ask for some proof as winning tickets from that seller. I did this many times, each time the seller would either not respond or tell me I know nothing and to get lost. No winners at all!!!

#16 2014-02-09 23:44:45

UnlovedBegone

I don't have a bank account full of money to waste on something that does not work.

#17 2014-08-16 23:58:04

Yerbuddy

OMG this silver lotto system has very poor reviews, no winners and the system/site was caught by review sites lying and using false testimonials. I would never ever bother with such a system. The owner Ken Silver ( most likely not his real name) is not even a lottery expert, just a publisher/writer, so take note of that folks!

#18 2014-12-31 06:36:24

WheelMan45

Change of pace to see “Honest Reflections” on systems that claim the most unrealistic claims.

#19 2019-04-19 05:24:45

kurtis5462

It's no big surprise this Ken Silver and his worthless Silver Lotto System has been reported as a farce for years now. The only ones that recommend his system are the affiliates who make money by tricking people to buy it and believe me, they fill you full of lies how good the system is supposed to be, then you find out just how bad it is and that you have been taken.

Board footer