Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-03-11 05:01:30

Cuda70

Lotto Guy System Review - Lotto Guy Works Good!

Hey People! I have some great news on the Lotto Guy Lottery System, it seems to WORK!

I've met TONS of lottery players and noticed
99% of them play lotto games the wrong way, they do not understand you need a system or strategy ...let me explain...

I know a lottery retailer here in Florida that is selling
thousands (if not more) lottery tickets each and every month. Out of all the lottery players he's talked to about lotto strategies, only a very SMALL percentage knew how to play the lottery
the right way...with good winning strategy.

People who did use a good strategy won more times (cashed in winning lotto tickets) than the 99% of people who just played lotto randomly with any old numbers or quick picks. This is why I want to make sure that all lottery players have a solid chance to use a system that can actually help them
realistically win the lotto more often than before. I have been using the Smarter strategy and am getting good results. Seems many of these lotto players are also using this Lotto Guy Lottery System, have cashed in lotto tickets they won on using same system.

This is one of the few systems that I've seen that really seems to work good and it is fairly easy to use unlike some very in-depth systems you cannot understand.

ALSO NOTICED - I noticed something very interesting when browsing through these lottery systems. It seems that most of these systems are programs that have provisions that allow affiliate marketing. Now the suspicious part is...... it seems that the systems that do not have provisions for affiliate marketing are the better winning systems according to reviews, polls, review sites, forums etc Why do all of the affiliate based lottery programs/systems have claimed win rates that are very high and the non-affiliate based systems have more reasonable win rates.......which are also the systems that are reported as better winning systems? It is very clear to me that the affiliate based systems are thrown together by marketers looking to make fast cash, filling the system full of jargin to influence sales and the affiliates also selling same systems are adding to the jargin as of course they want commissions. The non-affiliate based systems do not do such nonsense, they are in fact the real winning systems put together not by marketers, but by the real experts! Just my obsevation I noticed when reviewing these systems which may be the reason some people do not like systems....they were using the mlm type systems not the real systems designed by real pro's.

Last edited by Cuda70 (2014-12-18 17:18:10)

Cubic inches is where it's at

#2 2013-04-15 00:24:54

Jessica L

Re: Lotto Guy System Review - Lotto Guy Works Good!

I was asking about some of the better recommended systems as Smart Play as people are saying it is easy to use and works good. I was also thinking about the Lotto Guy System, so far I know they have good support as they answered all my emails very prompt.

Any info that could help me decide which system to use would be helpful!

Jessica

#3 2013-04-16 20:07:08

Fisky

Jessica L wrote:

I was asking about some of the better recommended systems as Smart Play as people are saying it is easy to use and works good. I was also thinking about the Lotto Guy System, so far I know they have good support as they answered all my emails very prompt.

Any info that could help me decide which system to use would be helpful!

Jessica

Both systems are good winning systems if used correctly.
It also depends on if you want a very easy system or a little harder system to use. Smart Play is the easier system (wheeling system) and would be great for a beginner (never used a system before). I use both systems and do equally as well with each, of course you cannot win all the time no system can do that.

#4 2018-10-21 04:21:54

writersblock

Finally just able to re-purchase this lotto guy lottery system again (when purchased years back it was for a 1 year membership which expired), they were currently not accepting members from my location until just recently. This is a very good system, i really missed using it.

A few years ago when powerball was 360 million i put some numbers combinations together using this system, but by the time i finally decided to play those number combos, i was not able to play the numbers as missed the draw date and to my dismay i had one group of numbers that had all the 5 numbers including my bonus number and would have won the powerball jackpot. I don't think you could understand how i felt, i had the winning numbers but did not get the tickets in time, soooooo close but soooooo far away.....maybe with the help of this LG system i just might have a second chance. You have to keep trying, but using a good lottery system is really the big key!

#5 2019-05-09 03:30:05

Cuda70

Even now this is still the best system to use, been using it now for years off and on.

Cubic inches is where it's at

Board footer