Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-27 02:55:02

miami357

Lotto Guy System Is Best Lotto System!

Listen to this: Out of the 5 lottery systems I have tested, only the Lotto Guy Lottery System hit some winning lottery numbers, only this system. I play the Florida Lotto and have never won more than a 3 lottery number winner, but this Lotto Guy System proved to me I can easily hit 3 number winners like clockwork! I have seen the actual winning lottery tickets over $50,000 that players posted and won using this Lotto Guy System. It's very good at giving you increased odds to win and you all should be using it for any pick 5 or pick 6 lotto games instead of the usual money wasting systems out there.

I give this system a 4 out of 5 rating as well.

#2 2013-05-11 18:35:16

tgnewyorker

Re: Lotto Guy System Is Best Lotto System!

The lotto guy system actually won first place as the best winning system in the world by user votes (Poll Votes) I have been using their other system smart play with excellent results, have not tried their lotto guy system as I love using wheeling systems.

There has been a few people who have shown their winning lottery tickets from using the lotto guy system, so yes it is a serious winning system.

#3 2019-05-22 03:58:01

EJH

Re: Lotto Guy System Is Best Lotto System!

I agree with all that this lotto guy system is the best system to use, however, could this system work for all the lotto games I play?

Mega Million, Powerball, SuperLotto Plus and Fantacy 5, I live in California, USA

Nothing IS For Sure In Life - Make The Best Of What You Have

Board footer