Lotto System Reviews - The Truth!

Lottery Systems Real User Reviews (Non Affiliates)

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-27 16:51:49

Florine50

black book lottery system does not work

I read all the reviews on the black book system, they did impress me, and I bought the Larry Blair system. I was certainly not pleased when I saw what the system was. Very confusing, did not make sense at all. Tried to get refund, was refused!

Stay far away from this system is Bad all around!

#2 2018-04-09 01:27:37

SimonPerry

Re: black book lottery system does not work

I apologize for rambling on, but I made a fair amount of mistakes that led to this being a sucker who bought this system a ways back. Did not know at the time it was a fraud, many review sites were saying it was good, now I know those review site are dirty liars...only trying to trick us into making them money, what a shame!!!!!

#3 2019-04-14 04:30:03

dafinko

From what i understand this system took a lot of cash out of peoples pockets and there were at least 3-4 lottery system review sites that promoted this garbage system. Now i see those same review sites being called out as they are now know scam review sites. Poss one of those dishonest review sites could be the real owner of the now bogus lotto black book.

#4 2019-06-02 16:01:48

MRLucky

Well the good news is this black book system is gone, was reported by dozens to be a shame - then it just vanished.

Board footer